Who are we?
Our Privacy Promise
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. Any of your personal details will only be used by us and to ensure that we deliver an excellent service to you, and to process and deliver your orders.
How do we use your information?
Any personal information you give to Silverback RC will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used to:
1. Process your order and communicate with you about the goods or services you have ordered from us (your details may be passed on to a third party for them to supply or deliver products you have ordered and we may retain your details for a reasonable period of time after you have completed the transaction in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refunds, guarantees etc).
2. Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions.
3. Update our records and maintain your account with us.
4. Recommend offers and merchandise that may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
With a view to understanding our customer's needs better, we will, with your permission, retain the information you have provided us and the details of any purchases you have made to enable us to offer products and services that are likely to be of interest to you.
We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the order form.
How we collect your information?
We may collect and process your information as follows:
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website for any purpose.
2. Details of transactions you carry out through our site or when telephoning us and of the fulfilment of your orders.
3. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
4. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
5. Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access.
Disclosure of your information
We will not disclose any information to any third parties unless we have a legal requirement to do so to prevent fraud.
Keeping in touch with Silverback RC Products Ltd and Your Rights
At Silverback RC we want to keep you up to date with information about new ranges, special offers and improvements to this site. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us, each email we send contains a simple, automated way for you to request that we stop. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email. You may continue to receive mailings which are already on route to you for a short period no greater than one week while your request is being processed.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal details to these websites.
We will not keep your personal information processed by us for any purpose or purposes for longer than is necessary for that purpose or for those purposes.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a small fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Security of our website is of up most importance to us. Our site uses software to provide high level SSL encryption technology . There are two simple ways to check if a page on our website is secure; firstly a small padlock sign will appear in the bottom bar of your browser and the 'http' will be replaced with 'https' at the front of silverbackrcproducts.com in the browser address window. Although we use advanced security measures to protect your information against loss, misuse and alteration, as is the case with all computer networks linked to the internet, we cannot make absolute guarantees over the security of the information you provide over the internet and as such we cannot be held responsible for it.
Please note that e-mail correspondence is free format text and cannot be encrypted, therefore it is not a secure means of communication.We will never contact you by e-mail to ask you to send or confirm any of your personal details, if we need any information of this nature we will only contact you by telephone. Never send any sensitive information, such as passwords or credit card information, via email.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Where we store your information
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Security and Privacy are welcomed and should be addressed to Customer Services Department, Silverback RC Products, 44 Pondmoor Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 7HR, United Kingdom.