- When pinion is taken off, the bell cannot fall back into clutch covers, - out of reach, which can cause incorrect installation of stock bell/pinion design.
- A solid shaft from the bell to the nut prevents any wobbling between the pinion and bell which is common with the stock design of keyed bell/pinion.
- You can check clutch wear without removing the clutch bell when used with an open carrier or a Vertigo vented clutch cover.
- Access holes for those running Elcon adjustable clutches.
- Pinions of various sizes available...
For use with this Clutch Bell (Link): Vertigo Baja Hex Clutch Bell
Vertigo - Hardened Pinion gears for VP Hex Drive Vented Clutch Bell - HPI Baja 5B/5T
- Brands Vertigo Performance Products
- Product Code: GT19x
- Availability: In Stock